Week #3 Hosts
Amy Gene of O'Leary Love
Krystal of Simply Girly
Lani of Life Anchored
Lindsey of The Nashville Mom
Flower pot teacher gift
- Stocked up on small clay pots
- Bought acrylic paint in fun colors and an assortment of fun brushes/sponges
- Went to the greenhouse for potting soil and an assortment of simple indoor plants
- Painted all the pots white and let dry for a day
- Decorated the pots with the paints and let dry for a day
- Used a gold metallic sharpie to write on the rim - I wrote "Thanks for helping me grow" and my older son wrote a message for his teacher on the bottom
- We potted plants in each of the pots
- In lieu of wrapping them we're simply tying a bow of gold wire ribbon
Such a simple and affordable way to gift these amazing teachers something special and personal.
Share your best dazzling DIY!
- Link up your best Dazzling DIY idea this season by putting the URL and name of your blog post into the InLinkz widget below.
- Visit 3-5 other blogs in the Holiday Blog Hop and leave a comment on their posts.
- Share this Holiday Blog Hop with your friends and readers on social media using the #SavvySassyHoliday hashtag.
- Come back next week for the Holiday Crafts for Kids theme!