I've been using most of these products for a while now, though I added in the Rodan + Fields Triple Defense moisturizer a few months ago when I stopped nursing and was feeling like I needed results and a pick me up for my tired face. I have had great luck with all of these; it's a very quick routine (all I have time for these days). You'll notice I don't shop all in one place and you'll notice varying price points; I fully admit I splurge on a few key items. One thing I feel good about though is that many of my favorite products I purchase through friends, supporting other moms in business.
1. Cover Girl Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
2. Arbonne Glossed Over Lip Gloss in Mimosa
3. Arbonne Glossed Over Lip Gloss in Calla
4. Rodan + Fields Triple Defense Treatment with SPF30
5. Rodan + Fields Redefine Multi-Function Eye Cream
6. Beautycounter #1 Brightening Facial Oil
7. Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer (note I use #2)
8. Beautycounter Touchup Skin Concealer Pen (note I use light)
9. Arbonne Glow on Bronzer
* Cute lobster cosmetic bag is from Sea Bags.
Not this is in no way a sponsored post, just thought I'd share my current favorites. Many of these products I purchase through friends, if you are interested in trying any of these, I encourage you to shop from your friends and if you don't know anyone that sells the products, shop through mine - Here are links to the gals I shop with.
Arbonne - Brandy
Rodan + Fields - Angie
Beautycounter - Morgan
We're all have different skin, needs, and budgets, but if you have products you love, leave me a comment, I want to hear about them. Thanks as always for stopping by!