After many months of being diaper free we are officially back in the trenches. Our little guy is finally here and we couldn't be anymore excited. With three kids now and busy schedules, I feel like I'm always forgetting something, so I'm doing what I can to stay ahead and be prepared. One thing I've done is put together a baby care kit to stash in the car, which I know will come in handy as we're on the go with big brothers' activities. Here's the steps I took:
Shop for the essentials
Make a checklist
Ziploc Bags for soiled clothes and diapers
Change of clothes
Nursing pads (for me)
- Roll your blanket tightly for easy packing
- Put the extra change of clothes inside of one the large ziploc bags
- Make sure the pacifier has a cover on it
- If you're including nursing pads, buy some that are individually wrapped
- For space sake buy the Huggies wipes refill or travel size packages
Stash it in the car
Great deals at Family Dollar!
âGreat news if you're like me and looking to stock up on diapers, wipes, and other baby supplies, you can find all of the great Baby Items you can get at Family Dollar for an everyday low price.