There are so many amazing products out there is the world of baby gear, it can be hard to navigate and make decisions. While I love exploring as many of these as I can, the right product and the best products can be very subjective and situational based on where you live, size of your living quarters, your needs & activity level, your lifestyle, budget and so on... I thought it would be fun to share more than just my own opinion for once, so I've asked some of my blogging mama friends to weigh in! I've asked them to do the impossible, and pick their 5 favorite items! So check it out- this is NOT sponsored by any brand, just honest opinions from experienced moms!
Here's my picks- (note I hate picking just 5)!
1. Beco Gemini (really I could put several more carriers)
2. UppaBaby Vista (this is really hard because you know I love to jog with my Baby Jogger Summit X3, the ease of the City Mini... but the Vista was my first love and a great all around stroller)
3. 4Moms mamaRoo (rockaRoo is also pretty great)
4. Fisher Price Rock 'N Play - my tiny babes with reflux loved the comfort, curves, and incline of this; it was truly a life-saver. When put down, this is one of the only places my little guy would sleep for the first 2 months
5. aden + anais Swaddle Blankets (How could you not love these? They are lightweight breathable and have SO many different uses... we also used various easy swaddles quite a bit, but these top my list because of their versatility)
Kim McLeod is a mom, wife, marketer and curator of ideas on her blog,Life is a Lullaby. She's a first time mom to a 10-month old and is enjoying every minute of it.
1. Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle 'N Swing
2. Baby Bjorn Bouncer Balancer Soft
4. Sophie the Giraffe SO Pure Teether
5. Bright Starts - Bee With Me Tummy 2 Table
Christy is a stealthily crunchy mom of there kidlets, 5 and under. Living in the currently frigid burbs in Maryland, she spends her time sharing both her addiction to baby gear and great bargains. Christy is a somewhat reformed fashion addict, and former naval aviation wife who is perpetually Stained with Style! You can read Christy's full post on her must haves over on her blog!
1. Woombie swaddle
2. Lillebaby (or Ergo or Beco Baby carrier- they're all great!)
3. 4Moms rockaRoo (or mamaRoo with the new app how amazing is that?!)
4. Nosefrieda for snot sucking emergencies
5. A good nursing pillow like the Nook Niche
Casey is a mother of two active, little babies (ages 11 months and 2) living in the great state of Ohio (Go Bucks!). She has a serious addiction to Instagram and taking way too many pictures of her children. You can find Casey blogging about her family, baby gear, recipes and more at Casey's Chaos.
1. aden + anais Swaddle Blankets
2. ExerSaucer Jungle Quest Jumper
3. Dr. Brown's Deluxe Bottle Warmer
5. Cannon DSLR Camera
I'm Rebecca, a Maine mom of three energetic young boys and wife of a lobsterman, living in my favorite place, the coast of Maine. You'll find me here talking about my parenting journey, mom style, recipes, running and exercise, travel, stories from our life in Maine and so much more! Most days I'm just figuring it out as I go - Thanks so much for stopping by!