Our Favorite Features
- The 2-in-1 design - with this product you get two pieces of baby gear in one, a great bouncer seat and a mobile lounger on wheels.
- Seat pad is machine washable (yay!)
- Breathable mesh sides
- The lounger is on wheels - so cool to be able to wheel baby around the house as I do chores and of course with siblings it's important that the wheels lock
- The height of the lounger - when in lounger mode it's about 25" high which puts baby closer to you, and in your reach. I love being able to pull baby W right up to the dinner table. I imagine if you've had a C-section this height would be really helpful, keeping your bending and straining to a minimum.
- Easy to adjust 5 point harness - with baby a bit higher off the ground I really like the security of this 5 point harness system. I also like that the buckle has a cover that deters siblings from trying to unbuckle baby
- Attractive & gender neutral fabric- the Quincy fabric design is very attractive (not a flashy eye-sore in your home) and with a mix of gray, aqua, green, and orange, this is very much a gender neutral design.
- 11 different melodies & nature sounds- baby W loves the vibration of the seat and also seems to be soothed by the relaxing nature sounds (and there are many songs and sounds to choose from) as well as ConnectMe technology that allows you to plug in your smart phone or device.
- The frame folds- this is actually big for me because baby gear can take up so much space in the house; I love that when you're using the seat as a bouncer, the lounger frame folds up and I can tuck it away
Areas of Improvement
- I'd like to see the seat have the the ability to sit more upright, baby is in a low lounging position in this seat
- I wish you could remove the toys from he mobile to be washed
- Would love to see this made in the USA
To learn more about the InReach Lounger and Bouncer you can check it out here.
Note I was not compensated for this post, but was given this product for purposes of review. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.