This morning I saw that the Holderness Family ("In my Christmas Jammies") came out with their 2014 holiday video; they are SO creative - check it out! They've inspired me! I love buying the boys festive new jammies for the season, but this year I got in on the action and bought myself a pair from Hanna Andersson. So in the spirit of the season and because I love Christmas jammies, I thought I'd share a few of my favorites for the kiddos:
1. Hanna Andersson - Organic Cotton Long John Pajamas
2. Hatley- Red & Green Stripes Kid's Overall Print Pajama Set
3. Janie & Jack - Fair Isle Pajama Set
4. Hatley- Lighten Up Infant Union Suit
5. Janie Jack- Plaid Pajama Set
6. Boden- Flannel Printed All In One
7. Gap- Christmas Reindeer Sleep Set
Happy Holidays!! Wishing you a festive and relaxing season in your Christmas (or holiday) Jammies! Thanks as always for stopping by!
I'm Rebecca, a Maine mom of three energetic young boys and wife of a lobsterman, living in my favorite place, the coast of Maine. You'll find me here talking about my parenting journey, mom style, recipes, running and exercise, travel, stories from our life in Maine and so much more! Most days I'm just figuring it out as I go - Thanks so much for stopping by!