Happy Earth Day! Hopefully you were able enjoy some time outside with your little ones! Nothing better than appreciating the natural world through little eyes! While the goal is to appreciate the great outdoors and be socially responsible everyday, today is a great reminder and inspiration to do better. Here are a few of my favorite "greener" products for our little ones.
1. Sili Squeeze - reusable silicone squeeze pouch
2. Yumbox - leak-proof bento box for waste free lunches
3. Itzy Ritzy Reusable Snack & Everything Bags-
with zippered closure and waterproof lining
4. Wean Green- tempered Glass Snack Cubes
5. Ava Anderson Non Toxic Baby Products- gentle and free of chemicals
6. Green Toys Gardening Kit-made from recycled plastic and includes organic seeds
7. Eco-Kids Eco Dough- made with all natural ingredients, using local & environmentally friendly vendors (and their from Maine!)
8. miYim Organic Plush Animals- made with organic cotton and all natural dyes
9. Zoli Baby D. Lite Stainless Steal Drink Bottle- with a great flip top lid, and made of premium grade stainless steal
10. Winter Water Factory- colorful and comfortable organic cotton clothes
The market for organic and environmentally friendly products is growing leaps and bounds. It's great to see so many awesome choices out there to help reduce our footprint and keep chemicals out of homes. This list is just a sampling of my favorites... I'd love to hear about your favorites! Thanks as always for stopping by!
I'm Rebecca, a Maine mom of three energetic young boys and wife of a lobsterman, living in my favorite place, the coast of Maine. You'll find me here talking about my parenting journey, mom style, recipes, running and exercise, travel, stories from our life in Maine and so much more! Most days I'm just figuring it out as I go - Thanks so much for stopping by!