- Create a Shutterfly photo calendar with pictures of the kids and family (my dad loves these)
- The Gentlemen's Gift Set from Herbal Grace Creations
- Nice grill sauces perhaps from Stonewall Kitchen, and kick it up a notch and accompany it with a gift card to his favorite local butcher
- Do a cookout with all his favorite foods to celebrate, and let him off grill duty for the day- have the kids help if they are able
- Take over some of his chores for the day
- Get his car detailed or if he likes to do his own, make him a kit of all the best supplies
- Indulge his hobby- i.e. if he's a golfer, maybe a round of golf at a new spot, if he's a fisherman maybe some new lures, or maybe he's an athlete or trying to shape up and would like a Nike Fuel Band?
- Get a babysitter and take him out for a special evening or activity he'd love
- Frame special pieces of the kids' artwork, could be a great addition to his office
- Bespoke Custom Gifts has some awesome customizable items from dad- dopp kits, money holder, flask..the list goes on!
- A "trunk" from Trunk Club- give your man a new look! I was shocked to know my husband really wants to try this
- Give him a few hours to do whatever he wants, he will appreciate the freedom and peace :-)
If you're looking to spoil your spouse/partner this year, here are some ideas to go big:
- For the man who loves to grill, maybe a new upgraded grill is in order
- Is your man an adventurer, how about a Go-Pro (my husband has been really wanting one of these for his boat..so I think I may splurge)
- Maybe your man is more comfortable in the kitchen? Treat him with a Vitamix!
- Or perhaps he's a sports enthusiast in which case good tickets to a sporting event would be a big hit!
- An awesome pair of sunglasses is usually a big hit! My husband loves Costa Del Mars - a great gift for any dad that spends a lot of time on the water
What are you planning for dad this year? I'd love to hear your ideas!!
Thanks as always for stopping by!