We went to the LLBean tree lighting on Friday and we've been blasting the holiday music on the radio ever since. Safe to say we're in spirit in this house, and I've decided it's time for Christmas Jammies (might as well get the most wear out of them that we can). I just bought these ones (yes all matching) for the boys, but here some of my favorites PJ's available this season:
1. Hanna Andersson Organic Cotton Pajamas
2. Janie & Jack Holiday PJ Set
3. Gymboree Plaid PJ Set
4. Gap Festive Holiday PJ Set
5. Crew Cuts Holiday Lights Glow in the Dark PJ Set
6. Two Little Beans Co. Christmas Leggings
7. Hanna Andersson Moccasin Slippers
What are your favorite holiday jammies for your little ones? Thanks as always for stopping by! Happy Holiday season to all!
I'm Rebecca, a Maine mom of three energetic young boys and wife of a lobsterman, living in my favorite place, the coast of Maine. You'll find me here talking about my parenting journey, mom style, recipes, running and exercise, travel, stories from our life in Maine and so much more! Most days I'm just figuring it out as I go - Thanks so much for stopping by!