- Great Maine Outdoor Weekend (tons of activities around the state)
- Winter Fun Day at LL Bean - Saturday 2/13, 10am -2pm
- Winter Carnival at the Maine Audubon - Saturday 2/13, 10am-2pm
- You're a Good Man Charlie Brown performance at the Children's Museum of Maine- 2/12-2/14
- Paint your own pottery at Clay Play Yarmouth
- Public Skating inside or outside on the pond at Family Ice Center in Falmouth
- Open Gym at Triple Jump Fitness
- Open Gym at the Maine Academy of Gymnastics
- Obstacle course open gym at Maine Warrior Gym (ages 5+)
- Snow Tubing at Seacoast Adventure in Windham
- Smudge Art Studio in Freeport
- The Yard at the Mill in Biddeford
- The Rumpus Room in Brunswick
- Greenlight Studio in Portland
- Get Air in Portland
- Lunch and a movie at Smitty's Cinema
- Open Skate at the Rink Thompson's Point
- Train rides with hot chocolate & cookies at the Maine Narrow Gauge Railway & Museum
- Open Swim at one of the local YMCA's
- Check out vacation camps the the YMCA and your local community services
- Fun shows happening daily att the USM Planetarium
- Spark's Ark at Pineland Farms- Monday, 2/16 1pm-2pm
- Daily activities happening at Pineland Farms (check out the full list here)!
- Rain or Shine Club- Thursday, 2/18 at 10am at the Pisgah Hill Preserve in New Gloucester
- Family Days at the Portland Museum of Art - 2/17-2/19
- Farmer for the morning at Wolfe's Neck Farm- Thursday, 2/18 9am-10am
- Sledding - we love to go to Val Halla golf course in Cumberland
- Hot chocolate and post activity treats at Maples in Yarmouth
- Spark's Ark at the Children's Museum of Maine - Saturday, 2/20 at 10:30am
Can you believe it's mid February already!! Between the baby and the mild winter, this one is flying by! For us Mainers, it's officially February Vacation - a whole week off from school for the kiddos. It will be a welcomed break from our usually pace, no rushing to the bus or preschool drop off. We plan to do a combination or chilling out, catching up with friends, and some outdoor adventuring. If you're like us and not heading off to warmer climates this break, I've put together a list for you and me of fun spots and activities to check out. I know there's so much more, so I'd love you to leave a comment at the end with your favorites!
Thanks as always for stopping by! Enjoy the break!
About this Mama
I'm Rebecca, a Maine mom of three energetic young boys, and wife of a lobsterman, living in my favorite place, the coast of Maine.