Happy Friday Friends! Hope everyone had a good week. I'm sitting here curled up on the couch watching the Olympic opening ceremonies which seems like a perfect way to spend a Friday Winter night. Our weekend is filled with lots of hockey (per usual) and birthday parties so enjoying the quiet while it lasts.
Stores are starting to fill up with Spring fashions, but if you're like me, there's still almost 2 months left of layering and dressing for the cold weather. Puxatony Phil says 6 more weeks of Winter and we had almost another foot of fresh snow this week. so I'm rounding up ten of my favorite and most worn items from my closet this season. As you can see, comfort is key.
1. BP Fluffy Cocoon Cardigan
2. American Eagle High-Waisted Jegging (love that they are patched on the inside so you don't get cold)
3. Patagonia Las Gatos Fleece Vest
4. Thread and Supply Wubby Fleece Pullover
5 .Betty Louise Studio Hat
6. Free People Adella Bralette
7. Spanx Faux Leather Leggings (note I also love the Spanx came leggings can't have enough leggings for a Maine Winter)
8. Abercrombie Long Sleeve Henley (love these for layering)
9. Uggs - Bailey Button
10. Free People Laguna Layered Top (currently a great sale on these at Macy's)
What are you go-to items in your closet this Winter? I'd love to hear about them! Thanks as always for stopping by!
I'm Rebecca, a Maine mom of three energetic young boys and wife of a lobsterman, living in my favorite place, the coast of Maine. You'll find me here talking about my parenting journey, mom style, recipes, running and exercise, travel, stories from our life in Maine and so much more! Most days I'm just figuring it out as I go - Thanks so much for stopping by!