I'm so excited to be a #SoWorthIt mom and part of this great campaign recognizing the craziness of parenthood and all the moments that make it "so worth it." When Oakhurst asked me "what makes being a mom so worth it?" Here's what I said:
The journey to and through motherhood has been the most challenging experience of my life, it’s tested me in more ways than I thought possible, but being a mom is also by far the most rewarding and amazing experience and far exceeds anything I could have imagined. Some days I feel exhausted and discouraged but there are always those moments that make it #SoWorthIt! It’s usually the little things: when I see my boys becoming best buddies and caring for one and other, when I see them be a good friend, when we can spend an unstructured day as a family, and when I tuck the little rascals in at night and read stories and get hugs and kisses, it makes the craziness of the day SO worth it.
I'll be teaming up with Oakhurst on a fun post each month. Celebrating #SoWorthIt moments, and sharing fun recipes and stories. This month I'm talking about summer fun and Popsicles!
* frozen ripe banana
* 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
* 3/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
* 1 orange peeled and sliced
* 1/2 cup Oakhurst orange juice
1. Place all the ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into your popsicle molds (we love using our Zoku Pop Molds)
3. Most molds unless you're using a quick pop maker, will require at least 8 hours to freeze properly
Thanks as always for stopping by; hope to see you back soon!