If you follow along, you know I love to shop small and local when we can. I didn't have my act together this year to do a full series of my "Mainely Made" gift guides, but I'm excited to share some gift ideas for the hostess with the mostest. I never like to go to any gathering empty handed and I've been stocking up on locally made favorites. There are so many fabulous Maine makers and gift options out there, this list barely scratches the surface. Here are some gift ideas any hostess (or anyone for that matter) would love.
1. Xanadu Candle Special Winter Edition - from Wary Meyers
2. Coasters - from Benoit Design Co
3. Lobster Buoy Pillow (personalized with hostess last name) - from Cobalt Sky Studio
4. Gift Box of 4 Soaps - from Casco Bay Soap
5. Wine Bag - from Sea Bags with your favorite bottle of wine
6. Lobster Rope Mat - from Stern Lines
7. Red Pepper Jelly Lobster Ramekin Gift Set - from Stonewall Kitchen
8. Maine Slate State Cheese Board - from A&E Stoneworks
9. Small Chocolate Gift Tower - from Black Dinah Chocolatiers
In addition to shopping some of these great Maine products online, be sure to check out your local gift stores and boutiques. I'd love you to leave a comment with some of your favorite hostess gifts. Thanks as always for stopping by!
I'm Rebecca, a Maine mom of three energetic young boys and wife of a lobsterman, living in my favorite place, the coast of Maine. You'll find me here talking about my parenting journey, mom style, recipes, running and exercise, travel, stories from our life in Maine and so much more! Most days I'm just figuring it out as I go - Thanks so much for stopping by!