I'm so excited about my latest Mainely Made Gift Guide (probably becuase I have or want all of the items on this list)! This one is for all the wonderful ladies in your life. Perhaps you're looking for a great gift for your sister, your mom, or heck maybe you want to forward this list on to your significant other for hints! Once again there are SO many amazing makers and entrepeneurs creating beauftiful gifts, it really is hard to narrow it down, but here is a collection of Maine Made gifts for us ladies that I think you will love. And yes, I do LOVE bags!
1. Candle from Wary Meyers (also available locally at Gingham in Yarmouth) - $28.50
2.Bait Bag Clutch from Alaina Marie - clutch pictured $70
3. Large Gift Basket (with hand cream, foot cream & lip gloss) from Five Islands Body Co - $24.95
4. The Way Life Should Be crew neck sweatshirt from Fox Island Printworks (also for sale locally at Gingham in Yarmouth)- $45
5. Coastline Cuff from Maine Melon - pictured in large $62
6. Hammered Gold Hoop Earrings from MPRINT Jewelry - $30
7. Lobster Boat Wristlet from Sea Crow Company - $36
8. Heritage Personalized Tag Necklace from Becoming Jewelry - $58-$72
9. Classic Body Butter from Blissfully Simple Shop - $10
10. Dory Clutch from Eklund Griffin - $350
11. Betty Louise Crocheted Hat with faux fur pom pom available at Daytrip Society - $80
Don't forget our friends at Daytrip Society are offering readers 15% off their purchase through 12/24 with the code MAINELYMAMA16!
12. Leather Note with navy ticking bottom from Maine Bags and Goods - $134
What are you eyeing on this list? Thanks as always for stopping by! Be sure to check out these shops and keep them in mind for gifts this holiday season and beyond. Let's support local whenever we can! Be sure to check out my guides for your hostess, babies and kids. More guides and giveaways coming next week, so stay tuned.
I'm Rebecca, a Maine mom of three energetic young boys and wife of a lobsterman, living in my favorite place, the coast of Maine. You'll find me here talking about my parenting journey, mom style, recipes, running and exercise, travel, stories from our life in Maine and so much more! Most days I'm just figuring it out as I go - Thanks so much for stopping by!