In case you missed, I've been posting my Mainely Made Gift Guides this week - be sure to check out my guides for her, for your hostess, for kids, and for babies. Today I'm back with another guide, this one for your favorite guy; I've put together a fun list of Maine Made gifts he is sure to love.
1. Docksmith Driftwood iphone Dock available at Daytrip Society - $75
our friends at Daytrip Society are offering readers 15% off purchases through 12/24 using the code MAINELYMAMA16
2. Leather Wallet from Rogue Industries - prices vary wallet pictured $50
3. Toiletry Bag from Sea Bags Maine - $40
4. Bottle Opener designed and made by Say it Don't Spray it and available at Daytrip Society - $30
get 15% off purchases through 12/24 using the code MAINELYMAMA16
5. Shaving Primer from Blissfully Simple Shop - $15
6. Hat from LiveME (pick a saying that fits your guy) - $25
7. Belt from Belted Cow Company - $48
Thanks as always for stopping by. Be sure to check out these shops and keep these gifts in mind for the holidays and beyond. Stay tuned to the blog this week for some really great giveaways!
I'm Rebecca, a Maine mom of three energetic young boys and wife of a lobsterman, living in my favorite place, the coast of Maine. You'll find me here talking about my parenting journey, mom style, recipes, running and exercise, travel, stories from our life in Maine and so much more! Most days I'm just figuring it out as I go - Thanks so much for stopping by!