The Holiday season is here! It's my favorite time of the year with so much celebrating, festive events, time with friends and family, and I get so excited to pick special gifts. You'll find gift guides galore on the blogosphere but I like to focus on amazing items made right here in Maine. It's important to me to support small businesses and buy local when we can. We have so many talented makers and entrepreneurs in this state, these lists of mine barely scratch the surface. I hate to to show up empty handed, so today we're talking about some great Maine made hostess gifts.
1. Lobstah Trap Caddy - fill it with favorite local brews, or locally made condiments & sauces
2. Coasters from Benoit's Design CO. - I'm partial to the lobster buoys but there are so many different options to choose from
3. An assortment of soaps from Casco Bay Soap Company - if you're looking for a seasonal scent try "Maine Pine" though personal favorite is "Sea Shore Scrub"
4. Scented candle from Seawicks Candle Company - the hardest part will be picking a scent with so many to choose from, including their super festive "Maine" candle
5. Hand Printed Tea Towel from Morris & Essex - I'm partial to the lobster but they've got some really great prints for everyone
6. Seashellglass vase from Maine Coast Creations - fill one of these pretty vases will flowers and you're sure to put a smile on any host/hostesses face
7. Assorted chocolates from Wilbur's of Maine - who doesn't love chocolate, especially Wilber's?! Their blueberry creams and peanut butter cups are melt-in-your-mouth delicious IMO.
What's your go-to hostess gift? Be sure to stop by often in the next few weeks, I'll be sharing more Mainely Made Gift Guides for everyone on your list and launching some fantastic giveaways! Thanks as always for stopping by! Happy Holiday Season!
I'm Rebecca, a Maine mom of three energetic young boys and wife of a lobsterman, living in my favorite place, the coast of Maine. You'll find me here talking about my parenting journey, mom style, recipes, running and exercise, travel, stories from our life in Maine and so much more! Most days I'm just figuring it out as I go - Thanks so much for stopping by!