As a child Sleep Consultant, Jessica creates a comprehensive plan that is unique to your family's needs, your parenting philosophy, and your child's temperament. It's more than sleep training. In fact, when you implement her plan your baby will need less sleep training than if you went about it on your own because she sets your child up for success from the start. It's not a quick fix, but creating healthy sleep for life. Learn more about Jessica and the offerings of The Baby Sleep Geek on her Facebook Page.
I am SO excited about what we have in store for you! I'm thrilled that Jessica had offered to do a virtual Q&A with Mainely Mama readers. Here's how it will work:
- "like" The Baby Sleep Geek's page on Facebook
- Leave a comment on this blog post with any sleep related question you have about a child (infant through toddlerhood).
- If you'd prefer to be anonymous you can also submit your question via email through my contact form, and start with Question for The Baby Sleep Geek.
- We'll be taking question submissions through April 14th.
- Jessica will be back on here with us in about 2 week to tackle as many of your questions as she can. Note that your name will NOT be included in response. Also note that we likely won't be about to tackle every question.
All you sleep deprived moms and dads or expecting parents out there, get your questions ready! Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to having Jessica back with us in a couple weeks, and can't wait to hear what she has to say!