For us, first came swaddles (see some of our favorites here), then came Sleep Sacks for a long time. No really, we LOVE our sleep sacks over here! After the first couple months in a swaddle, my boys spent years in their sleep sacks.
As sleep thrashers/nighttime contortionists, sleep sacks were perfect for my boys, keeping them warm and safe without worrying about a blanket. The good news is that there are some really fantastic and genius sleep sacks out there in all different sizes and all different materials for our changing Maine seasons. Here's a roundup of some of our favorites (our go-to's and some I'm excited to try with our new addition):
2. aden + anais Classic Sleeping Bag- Much like their widely loved swaddles, this sack is 100% cotton muslin, it's super soft and very breathable, not to mention this new high seas pattern is insanely cute
3. Gunapod Wearable Blanket- this was a favorite in our house, they come in a few different fabrics, but the plush is so soft and cozy and perfect for our Maine winters. The WONDERZiP system is a game-changer, perfect for easy access to diapers and controlling temperature
4. Bitta Kidda LovieSack - this is so genius and well thought out, clearly designed by a mom. This sack is made of soft 100% cotton, has attached velour lovies, and a diagonal zipper for easy changing.
5. baby deedee Sleep Kicker- this is perfect as your little one gets bigger (fits 2T-4T). Made of soft polyester fleece this will keep your active sleeper nice and cozy
6. Baby Merlin's Magic Sleepsuit - People are raving about this suit, and I'm eager to try it with our new little one. It's designed for babies who are ready to transition from the swaddle, yet still need that cozy and contained feeling to aid in their sleep. These come in cotton and microfleece.
Have you tried these? What are your favorite sleep sacks? Thanks as always for stopping by!