I've been holding off on talking about back to school, because I'm trying to savor the last bit of summer. But the time is quickly approaching, and my four year old has virtually no pants that fit him.. So back to shopping it is! There are some great sales happening right now to take advantage of too! Here are some of my favorite quality pieces that I know will last through 2 boys!
1. Chill Chaser Sherpa Coat- Hanna Andersson
2. There and Backpack- Hanna Andersson
3. Johnny Appleseed Raglan- Wee Rascals
4. Buffalo Check Shirt- Hanna Andersson
5. Patagonia Down Vest- Tea Collection
6. Lukas Pullover Sweatshirt- Tea Collection
7. Get Appy Tee- Hanna Andersson
8. Quiet Cargo Jeans- Hanna Andersson
9. Suspender Jeans- Hanna Andersson
10. Five Pocket Straight Leg Cord- Hanna Andersson
11. Scattered Sails Canvas Shoes- Hatley
12. Umi Bodi B shoes- Tea Collectio
Here are some great online sales happening now:
Hanna Andersson- 40% backpacks and many other back to school gear and styles (also note if you sign up for their mailing list, you'll get 10% off your first order)
Tea Collection- all styles 3 items %15 off, 4 items 20% off, 5+ items 25% off (ends 8/24)
Toms- 25% off select styles
Pottery Barn Kids- 15% off your purchase, 20% off select backpacks and lunch boxes (ends 8/27)
**Not an online sale, but perhaps one of my favorite sales, the Patagonia Outlet sale (in their Outlet Stores only) starts 8/28 and runs through 9/1.
HAPPY SHOPPING, and good luck with the back to school season.
Thanks as always for stopping by!!
* note that this post contains affiliate links- I greatly appreciate your support and shopping through these links!
I'm Rebecca, a Maine mom of three energetic young boys and wife of a lobsterman, living in my favorite place, the coast of Maine. You'll find me here talking about my parenting journey, mom style, recipes, running and exercise, travel, stories from our life in Maine and so much more! Most days I'm just figuring it out as I go - Thanks so much for stopping by!