We are heading to Florida next month, which we are overly eager for this year. With four feet of snow in the last two weeks here in Maine and another storm happening as we speak, we are already counting down the days until we can hit the beach and pool! I've been going through the boys' closets, and it looks like they're both growing like weeds and in need of some new bathing suits. I also learned my lesson last year, if you don't buy swimwear in the spring, you'll be running around in the summer trying to find one and the stores will already be filled with back to school :-) Here's some of my favorite swimwear/beachwear for the boys:
1. J-Banz - From Banz World
2. Fun in the Sun Hat- From Flap Happy
3. Shark Attack Towel- From Swim Zip
4. Striped Rash Guard- From Janie & Jack
5. Sailboat Swim Trunk- From Janie & Jack
6. Board Shorts with UPF 50+ - From Hanna Andersson
7. Sun Ready Rash Guard- From Hanna Andersson
8. Hampton Getaway (Red) Long Sleeve Rash Guard Set- From Swim Zip
9. Kids Crocband II Sandal - Crocs
Any favorites? Where's your favorite place to buy swimwear for your little ones? Thanks as always for stopping by!!
I'm Rebecca, a Maine mom of three energetic young boys and wife of a lobsterman, living in my favorite place, the coast of Maine. You'll find me here talking about my parenting journey, mom style, recipes, running and exercise, travel, stories from our life in Maine and so much more! Most days I'm just figuring it out as I go - Thanks so much for stopping by!