Hope everyone had a great weekend! Hard to believe it's already Sunday :-) On Friday Night, my husband and I went to the annual auction for the Children's Museum and Theatre of Maine. I somehow forgot to take an actual photo of us, but below is the outfit I wore. The dress was one of the items included in my first FIX from Stitch Fix, so I'm giving you a little sneak peak in the box. I admit when I opened the box I was not in love with the dress, but I really glad I tried it on. So much better on! It is a thicker cotton perfect for a cool Spring in Maine, it can be dressed up and down which is huge, and its a great fit for my petite frame. Not to mention it was really comfortable!
1. Gap, 1969 Denim Jacket in Reagan Wash- $69
2. 41Hawthorn, Bindy Fit and Flare Ponte Dress- From Stitch Fix- $78 (haven't been able to find anywhere to buy this dress directly)
3. Intrikate Designs, Hand Wrapped Freshwater Pearls- $150
4. Alex and Ani gold bangles gold finish- Price depends on how many you stack
5. timi & leslie clutch in saddle (comes with Kate bag)- $169.99 for Kate bag and all accessories
6. Cole Haan, Air Juliana Pump 75- $148 (note I didn't pay this..I got a similar pair last season at their Freeport Outlet)
I'm not a fashion expert, but I'm having fun with Sunday Styles! :-) I'll be back soon with a full report on my Stitch Fix experience. What do you think.. do you like the dress? Would you have kept it?
Happy Sunday everyone; thanks for stopping by!
I'm Rebecca, a Maine mom of three energetic young boys and wife of a lobsterman, living in my favorite place, the coast of Maine. You'll find me here talking about my parenting journey, mom style, recipes, running and exercise, travel, stories from our life in Maine and so much more! Most days I'm just figuring it out as I go - Thanks so much for stopping by!