I never have and probably never will be a big fan of shorts. They obviously have their place (i.e. trekking through the woods with my boys) but more often that not, I prefer comfy skirts. It's finally starting to warm up here in Maine and the season we've been waiting (impaitntly) for is almost here! Time to shift the long pants and jackets and bring skirt staples to the front of the closet. Here are a few of my favorites skirts for summer days:
1. High Waist Skirt - Hanna Andersson
2. Women's Keyboard Skirt - Toad & Co
3. Bay View Skirt- Athleta
4. Linen Cotton Mini Skirt- JCrew Factory
5. Carmo Skirt- Fabletics (for your workout)
6. Straight Skirt in French Terry- Hanna Andersson
7. Denim Skirt in Bleached Palo Verde Wash- Ann Taylor Loft
8. Easy Jersey Skirt- Boden
What are you wardrobe summer staples? Thanks as always for stopping by!
I'm Rebecca, a Maine mom of three energetic young boys and wife of a lobsterman, living in my favorite place, the coast of Maine. You'll find me here talking about my parenting journey, mom style, recipes, running and exercise, travel, stories from our life in Maine and so much more! Most days I'm just figuring it out as I go - Thanks so much for stopping by!