Ok, today on Sunday Styles, I'm looking for your help!! My brother in-law is getting married in Seattle in April, and I really have no clue what I'm going to wear... Pretty sure I'm going to Rent the Runway, as I've always had great luck and I can get styles I like at a better price tag. Keep in mind the wedding is in April, weather probably in the 50's and rain likely? The wedding also has a 1920's/1930's theme and is black tie.... Here are some Rent the Runway options I'm considering- let me know your thoughts; I'm a horrible decision maker, and struggling with the combination of venue/theme/dress code!!
1. Ella Dress- ML Monique Lhuillier
2. Noir Timeless Gown- nha khanh
3. Dahlia Dolman Gown- Moschino Cheap And Chic
4. Shimmering Element Gown- Theia
5. Glitz Gown- Badgley Mischka
6. Tealjuana Gown- ERIN Erin Fetherston
7. Fluorescent Chiffon Gown- Badgley Mischka
8. Beauty Within Dress - Lilly Pulitzer
Ok, what's your vote? Or let me know if there are any other styles you think I should consider!! Thanks as always for stopping by, and thank you for your friendly fashion help!!
I'm Rebecca, a Maine mom of three energetic young boys and wife of a lobsterman, living in my favorite place, the coast of Maine. You'll find me here talking about my parenting journey, mom style, recipes, running and exercise, travel, stories from our life in Maine and so much more! Most days I'm just figuring it out as I go - Thanks so much for stopping by!