Sometimes there's no time and my routine barely consists of the lip gloss, and sometimes it may include a few more products like a moisturizer or mascara, but these 5 are products I've really grown to love and rely on; they're products that if I'm traveling I won't leave home without.
1. Beautycounter Touchup Concealer Pen - I use the shade "fair." This pen really is the best. I love the coverage and consistency and its super easy to apply. My eyes tend to look dark and tired and this really helps give me a boost and look more refreshed.
2. Moroccan Oil Soothing Lotion - What some of you may not know is that my hair, when left to its own device is kinky/curly and often frizzy. Whether I'm blow drying it straight or letting it go curly, this lotion is key in keeping it smooth and in control.
3. Beautycounter Dew Skin Moisturizing Coverage - I'm not a foundation person, so this to me is a great happy medium. Light coverage that gives your skin a more even look. It's so light and goes on easy which I love.
4. Rodan + Fields Eye Cream Redefine Multi-Function Eye Cream - I've been using this for 2 years now, and I'm a total convert. I see prior pictures and really see a difference. My under eyes, especially with 3 young kiddos
5. Beautycounter Lip Gloss - Beautycounter has some great colors including some awesome holiday sets. My go-to color seems to be peony. It's a nice light/not too sticky gloss, and as with all Beautycounter products, is made with safe ingredients.
Any of these products in your bag of tricks? I'd love to hear your go-to products; leave me a note in the comments! Thanks as always for stopping by!
Note this post contains affiliate and associate links and if you shop through these links I will be compensated. As always I appreciate your support!