1. Keep my Happiness Project (one sentence journaling) each and every day!
2. De-clutter & organize my house
3. Play more with my kids (as in be more present and have more fun)
4. Use my DSLR camera at least once a week, and explore new places and capabilities of the camera, and of course take lots of pictures of my kids... and PRINT up pictures and create a system to save them..
5. SAVE more $.. cliché yes, but I need to get back on the budgeting, meal planning, and money saving bandwagon
6. Work on cleaner eating for the family, and do the whole30 at least once this year
7. Date nights with my husband ideally every other week, and take a trip just the two of us
8. Broaden my meal repertoire, more creativity in the kitchen
9. Get back to regular running and sign up for at least some type of race a month
10. Shop local as much as possible
11. Continue down an entrepreneurial path- growing my business and doing what I love- and help my husband do the same
12. Grow the blog organically - keeping with the spirit but giving me the opportunity to write more and explore more awesome products and brands - and definitely write more reviews and hopefully attend more events in the blogging and baby gear world
13. Get at least 5 posts published on a larger scale- and perhaps be a contributor on larger/prominent blogs
14. Get to a yoga class a week- I truly love yoga and I need to find the time to make it a regular activity in my life again
15. Continue to volunteer for the March of Dimes to honor our Ellie's memory.. both giving back and remembering our daughter are very important to me..
Thanks as always for stopping by and listening, I'm sure you'll hear more about these goals in the weeks and months ahead. What's at the top of your list this year??
Here's to a happy, healthy, and successful 2015!!