Thank you to WaterWipes for sponsoring this post. I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for WaterWipes. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation, but as always all opinions are my own.
A couple weeks ago I posted about the products I'm loving this summer- if you missed it be sure to check it out! Among the list was WaterWipes, which you'll most definitely find stashed in my bag and car these days. They're perfect for all of our summer adventures, great for sticky fingers, dirty bums, and messy mouths. Some of you have said you've never heard of WaterWipes and want to know more... So here's the skinny!
WaterWipes is a premier European brand; they are chemical free baby wipes that contain only two ingredients, 99.9% pure Irish water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract. I'm always looking for cleaner and safer products for my boys so I was excited to give these a try. We've certainly put them to the test this summer, and here's why we're giving them the thumbs up:
* They are chemical FREE- with only 2 ingredients, they are a much more natural option. They do the trick without the extra ingredients and harmful chemicals.
* Unlike many other wipe brands, WaterWipes are not interfolded, allowing for a more sterile environment within the package.
* They are SO gentle on skin! My little Calvin has eczema and very sensitive skin, and we've used them all summer with no problems at all.
* No smell or taste- these are unscented, which means again they are great for sensitive skin and perfect for cleaning messy little mouths with no funny taste getting in the way.
* Non greasy - WaterWipes are very light and don't leave behind a heavy residue.
* They're durable (I've tested them with two boys) and they don't rip or tear.
We've had great luck with WaterWipes and definitely recommend giving them a try. Important to note though that because they contain no chemicals and no preservatives, WaterWipes will last in the unopened packaging for 15 months, but should be used within one month once opened.
Exiting Giveaway! WaterWipes is giving readers the chance to win a $100 Gift Card to Babies "R" Us Gift (who wouldn't love that). Enter below!
Thanks again to WaterWipes for sponsoring this post. Good news- WaterWipes have been making their in-store debut at Babies “R” Us stores across the country and offering a great deal- Buy 2 packs for $6 (usually $3.99 for a 1 pack!) #WaterWipes
Thanks as always for stopping by!
I'm Rebecca, a Maine mom of three energetic young boys and wife of a lobsterman, living in my favorite place, the coast of Maine. You'll find me here talking about my parenting journey, mom style, recipes, running and exercise, travel, stories from our life in Maine and so much more! Most days I'm just figuring it out as I go - Thanks so much for stopping by!