WaterWipes is a premier European brand; they are chemical free baby wipes that contain only two ingredients, 99.9% pure Irish water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract. I'm always looking for cleaner and safer products for my boys so I was excited to give these a try. We've certainly put them to the test this summer, and here's why we're giving them the thumbs up:
* They are chemical FREE- with only 2 ingredients, they are a much more natural option. They do the trick without the extra ingredients and harmful chemicals.
* Unlike many other wipe brands, WaterWipes are not interfolded, allowing for a more sterile environment within the package.
* They are SO gentle on skin! My little Calvin has eczema and very sensitive skin, and we've used them all summer with no problems at all.
* No smell or taste- these are unscented, which means again they are great for sensitive skin and perfect for cleaning messy little mouths with no funny taste getting in the way.
* Non greasy - WaterWipes are very light and don't leave behind a heavy residue.
* They're durable (I've tested them with two boys) and they don't rip or tear.
We've had great luck with WaterWipes and definitely recommend giving them a try. Important to note though that because they contain no chemicals and no preservatives, WaterWipes will last in the unopened packaging for 15 months, but should be used within one month once opened.
Exiting Giveaway! WaterWipes is giving readers the chance to win a $100 Gift Card to Babies "R" Us Gift (who wouldn't love that). Enter below!
Thanks as always for stopping by!