Here's my picks- (note I hate picking just 5)!
2. UppaBaby Vista (this is really hard because you know I love to jog with my Baby Jogger Summit X3, the ease of the City Mini... but the Vista was my first love and a great all around stroller)
3. 4Moms mamaRoo (rockaRoo is also pretty great)
4. Fisher Price Rock 'N Play - my tiny babes with reflux loved the comfort, curves, and incline of this; it was truly a life-saver. When put down, this is one of the only places my little guy would sleep for the first 2 months
5. aden + anais Swaddle Blankets (How could you not love these? They are lightweight breathable and have SO many different uses... we also used various easy swaddles quite a bit, but these top my list because of their versatility)
2. Baby Bjorn Bouncer Balancer Soft
4. Sophie the Giraffe SO Pure Teether
5. Bright Starts - Bee With Me Tummy 2 Table
2. Lillebaby (or Ergo or Beco Baby carrier- they're all great!)
3. 4Moms rockaRoo (or mamaRoo with the new app how amazing is that?!)
4. Nosefrieda for snot sucking emergencies
5. A good nursing pillow like the Nook Niche
2. ExerSaucer Jungle Quest Jumper
3. Dr. Brown's Deluxe Bottle Warmer
5. Cannon DSLR Camera
2. Baby Jogger City Mini Double
3. The Ollie Swaddle
4. PumpEase Hands Free Pumping Bra
5. Cloud B Gentle Giraffe
Thanks as always for stopping by and joining the baby gear talk and indulging me (and my blogging mama friends) with our obsession. We can't wait to hear your top 5 favorites!! As always, if you have any questions or want to chat baby gear, don't hesitate to reach out; I'd love to hear from you!
Disclosure: Please note that this post does contain some affiliate links. This means when you shop through these links I will be compensated which helps me keep the blog running. I truly appreciate your support and so grateful for the opportunity to connect with you.