Design/Durability & Cleaning: This bag is made from (PVC free) vegan faux leather with custom hardware accents in a brass finish. (As a side note, my husband was convinced this bag was real leather...I had to pull up the website to prove otherwise :-) ). I've found it to very forgiving, durable, and easy wipe clean. I've only had the bag a few weeks, but I've used it everyday and everywhere including our recent trip to Florida. Its seen chorine, sand, lots of sticky fingers, and spills, and its held up really well. The interior is a light colored water resistant lining that's pretty easy to wipe down as well. Mine has seen a few spills and stains already and I've been able to clean it up nicely.
- Large oval shaped changing pad with mesh pocket for storage
- Stylish matching clutch with zippered cash/change pocket, card holders and plenty of room for extras (note I use this as my wallet)
- Adjustable cross-body strap
- Insulated bottle tote to keep bottles warm or cold and separate from everything else in your bag
- A zippered pouch to keep clean clothes (or dirty clothes)
- Matching stroller clips to hang your bag from your stroller
- 2 comfortable carrying options- The Kate bag can be worn cross body (with an adjustable strap to accommodate mom's of all heights (I'm short and often cross body bags will fall too low on me...but I'm able to get a great fit with this bag!) It can also be carried on the shoulder with two generous size straps.
- Amazing color and overall style- For me carrying one bag for everything (and everyone) means I need a bag that is somewhat stylish and doesn't scream diapers! Well, this bag makes me look more stylish than I really am! :-)
- Very roomy but doesn't feel like a suitcase- The actual dimensions of the bag are 13.5"H x 17"W x 6.5"D I can fit what I need for myself and two toddlers and yet the bag doesn't feel too clunky or hard to carry.
- Extremely well thought out layout & design- I know some people that don't carry diaper bags at all (I think mostly out of principal) but what they are missing out on, esp. with t & l bags is a fantastic design specifically created with busy moms (with lots of stuff) in mind. There are lots of pockets and the layout makes sense!!
- Great accessories- You saw these above, but worth another mention b/c they are that great. timi & leslie bags come with the best accessories that just add to the functionality and overall bang for your buck with this bag. My personal favorite is the matching clutch that serves as my wallet!
- timi & leslie is a New England brand- Had to throw that in there :-) t & l is based in Natick, MA and us New Englanders love to support each other
- I will say that the bag is on the heavier side, although definitely not the heaviest I own. I just weighed my bag (fully loaded up with stuff) and it weighs 7.5lbs (used my lobster scale) :-)
- Its also not cheap, retailing for $169.99. In my opinion though its much like a pair of jeans.. I'd rather have one nice pair that fits me perfectly than a bunch of mediocre/cheap ones that don't fit well and don't hold up... I figure that I carry the bag everyday, and this is what I would pay (or more) for a nice purse (without all the awesome accessories!) Nonetheless, its still a hefty price tag..if its not in your budget, keep an eye out for sales and deals; the t & l sale page is a great place to start.
Thanks so much for reading and entering! As always if you have any questions or want to talk more, please feel free to reach out to me via the contact form. Thanks as always for stopping by and reading!!