- Fun color choices
- Great options for boys and girls
- Love that they are designed and printed in the USA
- Each shirt comes with an awesome fact sheet tag
- Each shirt comes with a magnifying glass (note they are for 3+, so they don't come with 2Ts)
- Shirts are a thick high quality cotton that is durable and wears well
- Love the premise of the shirts and how they inspire curiosity and learning
- Great attention to detail- especially love the glow in the dark firefly
- Love that its a mom owned and operated business
- These make great gifts for a toddler- I'm envisioning pairing them with a cute book for little friends :-)
Areas of Improvement/the Downside:
I love these shirts, so note that these are more things to note/keep in mind and food for thought :-)
- Limited size range- they recommend sizing up so this means many kids will currently size out of these shirts at 4 or 5
- Extra laundering care required- when it comes to my kids clothes, I like to be able to throw it all in at once.. cold water washing and tumble drying low or hanging to dry is recommended for these. I will say that I have washed them with everything else on a normal cycle, and they turned out just fine, but I had accounted for shrinkage..
- The shirts aren't cheap, you may not be able to buy one in every design, but they're on par with specialty kid shirts, and you can feel good knowing you're supporting small business.
- These tees are a thick quality cotton which I love, but it might be nice to have a lighter weight soft jersey tee for summer
To learn more about Elemental T's, and to shop now, head over to their website! I also hear great things are brewing (possibly extended sizes and new designs are in the works for a fall line)! So keep up with the latest on social media; find them on Facebook, Pintrest, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you're going to do some shopping, get free domestic shipping with our special coupon code MAINELY2014!
disclosure: I was not paid to write this post. I was given two shirts for the purpose of review, but as always, these are 100% my own, honest opinions!