It's amazing how far baby gear has come, even in the six years since we welcomed our first son. The technology, innovation and aesthetics are constantly improving. For someone like me who LOVES color (aqua being my absolute favorite) this season's selection of baby gear has me swooning. Check out some of my favorites:
1. UPPABaby Vista in Georgie
2. Sydney Diaper Bag in Jade from Coco & Kiwi
3. DockATot Deluxe in Minty Trellis
4. Stokke Tripp Trapp in Aqua
5. ezpz Happy Mini Mat
6. LILLEbaby complete in embossed teal
7. GB Pockit Stroller
8. Baby Bjorn Baby Bouncer Balance Soft in Turquoise Turtle Mesh (from the new watercolor collection)
9. Baby Bjorn Travel Crib Light in Turquoise
10. clek fllo convertible car seat
What are your favorite new trends in baby gear? Thanks as always for stopping by.
I'm Rebecca, a Maine mom of three energetic young boys and wife of a lobsterman, living in my favorite place, the coast of Maine. You'll find me here talking about my parenting journey, mom style, recipes, running and exercise, travel, stories from our life in Maine and so much more! Most days I'm just figuring it out as I go - Thanks so much for stopping by!