1. Smock/Apron from ToddleSmocks
2. Paints & Play Dough from Eco-kids
3. Wooden Play Kitchens (with wooden food & accessories) from Elves & Angels
4. Train sets from Elves & Angels
5. A favorite character or animal hat from Sweet Stuff Crochet
6. Building Sets from Roy Toy
7. Wooden Building Blocks from Mainetoys.com
8. Fleece Sleeping Bag from Follow Me Designs
There are many more great finds out there, this is just a sampling! Also, remember when you can't find something made locally, you can still support small business and the local economy by shopping your local toy store!
Happy Holidays!! Thanks as always for stopping by! I'd love to hear about what great things you've found that are made locally (wherever you are)!