If you follow along, you know I love to shop small and local when we can. I didn't have my act together this year to do a full series of my "Mainely Made" gift guides, but I'm excited to share some gift ideas for the hostess with the mostest. I never like to go to any gathering empty handed and I've been stocking up on locally made favorites. There are so many fabulous Maine makers and gift options out there, this list barely scratches the surface. Here are some gift ideas any hostess (or anyone for that matter) would love.
2. Coasters - from Benoit Design Co
3. Lobster Buoy Pillow (personalized with hostess last name) - from Cobalt Sky Studio
4. Gift Box of 4 Soaps - from Casco Bay Soap
5. Wine Bag - from Sea Bags with your favorite bottle of wine
6. Lobster Rope Mat - from Stern Lines
7. Red Pepper Jelly Lobster Ramekin Gift Set - from Stonewall Kitchen
8. Maine Slate State Cheese Board - from A&E Stoneworks
9. Small Chocolate Gift Tower - from Black Dinah Chocolatiers
Note that this post may contain affiliate links. If you shop through these links I will be compensated - I appreciate your support.