2. Coasters from Benoit's Design CO. - I'm partial to the lobster buoys but there are so many different options to choose from
3. An assortment of soaps from Casco Bay Soap Company - if you're looking for a seasonal scent try "Maine Pine" though personal favorite is "Sea Shore Scrub"
4. Scented candle from Seawicks Candle Company - the hardest part will be picking a scent with so many to choose from, including their super festive "Maine" candle
5. Hand Printed Tea Towel from Morris & Essex - I'm partial to the lobster but they've got some really great prints for everyone
6. Seashellglass vase from Maine Coast Creations - fill one of these pretty vases will flowers and you're sure to put a smile on any host/hostesses face
7. Assorted chocolates from Wilbur's of Maine - who doesn't love chocolate, especially Wilber's?! Their blueberry creams and peanut butter cups are melt-in-your-mouth delicious IMO.
What's your go-to hostess gift? Be sure to stop by often in the next few weeks, I'll be sharing more Mainely Made Gift Guides for everyone on your list and launching some fantastic giveaways! Thanks as always for stopping by! Happy Holiday Season!