- Get up earlier than mom (in my house that could be tricky) and make her coffee
and have the kids help make a special breakfast
- Frame an awesome piece of your child's artwork
- Surprise mom and have professional photos taken of the kids (mom's love photos)
- If you aren't in to cooking, take mom out to brunch with the family so she doesn't have to cook or clean!
- A Stitch Fix gift card- you can't go wrong with giving mom the opportunity to get styled from the comfort of her own home!
- I'm not a big jewelry person but I love a simple necklace with a lot of meaning. Becoming Jewelry (of Maine) has some fantastic pieces where you can add your kids' names, initials, or birth dates for mom.
- A trip to the spa. This is one gift that doesn't involve the kids, and is just flat out pampering mom, but can't go wrong with this :-) Its good idea to set a date for her and arrange childcare to ensure she gets there!
- If you're really wanting to buy something extra for her this year, consider a spring infinity scarf, fancy chic diaper bag she's been eyeing, or go really big with a Vitamix!
- Help your child/children decorate a flower pot and then go to the greenhouse and pick out a special plant to put in it. Mom will love the artwork and thoughtfulness, and a plant is something she can enjoy well beyond the day.
- Mother's Day Gift Set from The Honest Company- this is a great gift package of pampering products as well as a signed copy of The Honest Life, by Jessica Alba
- A gift of local Maine candles and soaps- Check out my favorites Seawick Candles and Casco Bay Soap Company.
If you're a mom and you're reading this, what is your favorite Mother's Day gift? Stay tuned for a great Mother's Day giveaway coming to the blog soon!!
Thanks as always for stopping by!