With school starting here tomorrow and the calendar full of the boys soccer and football games, summer is unofficially over. Things have been quiet over here as we've been busy making the most of our summer days - boating, island visits, beach outings, movie days and time with friends. There's also been plenty of refereeing my wild boys, and getting back into a routine will be welcome in some ways, but it's always hard to see these summer days go.
I've been meaning to share some of these products for a while now, and you've probably seen some of them over on Instagram, but thought I'd round up some of my favorites from this summer. There's still plenty of time to enjoy these - some you'll be using year round like my new favorite (and work-out tested) deodorant. Take a look and let me know some of your favorites.
1. Daily Harvest Smoothie Cups
2. Coola Sunless Tan Dry Body Oil Mist
3. Cross-body Sea Bag
4. BCA Cutout One-Piece Swimsuit
think I'm also going to order this pattern
5. Schmidt's Natural Deodorant (Rose + Vanilla)
6. Countersun Mineral Sunscreen
7. J. Crew Factory Raw Hem Denim Short
8. Madewell the high rise slim crop boyfriend
9. Rose Gold Arizona Birkenstocks
10. Mae Lace Bralette
11. Madewell v-neck Whisper Cotton Tank
12. Dew Skin Moisturizing Coverage
Hope you all had an awesome summer! Leave a comment and tell me all about it and I'd love you to share some of your favorite products.
I'm Rebecca, a Maine mom of three energetic young boys and wife of a lobsterman, living in my favorite place, the coast of Maine. You'll find me here talking about my parenting journey, mom style, recipes, running and exercise, travel, stories from our life in Maine and so much more! Most days I'm just figuring it out as I go - Thanks so much for stopping by!