1. This bag I'm carrying now is a new favorite from Foxy Vida- it's the Black Lattice Satchel - it's got a fantastic waterproof and well thought out interior and looks super chic (not to mentioned designed by a mom)! Keep your eyes peeled- a full review of the bag and a surprise on the blog soon!
2. My timi & leslie Clutch- I have a number of awesome bags and this clutch really goes with my Kate from timi & teslie, but I love it so much I carry it with me everyday.
3. Weleda baby calendula body cream- we love this stuff!! So great for my little guys dry sensitive skin during these cold Maine days (and great for my hands too)!
4. Honest Company Sunscreen- our go to for sunny days (in my bag b/c we just came back from Florida :-) )
5. Honest Company Hand Sanitizer- I'm usually not germ crazy, but we're on a sick streak and winter in Maine is long.. not to mention we just spent last week on airplanes and at Disney :-)
6. Honest Company Organic Baby Powder- so many uses, between diapers, sand, and shoes, this comes in so handy.
7. Snacks! You will always find kiddie snacks in my bag (actually surprised that this is all that's left). My boys love the organic Go-Go apple sauces (especially apple strawberry).
8. Packs of tissues- yikes- we've been plagued with a couple weeks of nasty colds and sinus crud... (I was that girl on the airplane).
9. Diastat- this is one thing you will always find in my bag-- my little guy has a seizure disorder- we hope he's growing out of it, but I carry this everyday in hopes I won't need it.
10. Feverall- my little guy (who has been sick) hates taking medicine and Feverall is the easiest way to get it done :-) With his seizure disorder I always keep these handy.
11. Kids water bottle- I always have a water bottle on hand for the kids.. this one is one of our favorites from Crocodile Creek
12. Activities- with 2 toddler boys, activities are a must! Right now you'll find books, and this Water Wow activity book from Melissa & Doug which is one of their favorites
13. Toys- always something in my bag.. usually trains, planes, & cars.. right now we have Disney treasures from our trip :-)
14. My USANA vitamins- whether I'm traveling or out and about, I make sure to take my vitamins :-)
15. LARA Bars- Yes, you will always find a LARA Bar in my bag. They are my favorite snack on the go
16. Crayon Caddy with pad & flash card from Memere's Attic- These are so perfect to keep in your bag for restaurants & traveling
17. Honest Company Diapers- YES, still carrying diapers... My 2 year old likes his Mickey Undies, but has no interest in using the potty :-) these are my favorite diapers natural & so cute
18. Honest Company Travel Wipes- I LOVE these wipes, and I love how they come in these awesome packs ready to pop in your bag
19. Changing pad- the changing pad that comes with this Foxy Vida Satchel is a great one- well made, and easy to clean and fold
What's in your bag?? Would love to hear about your must haves, and your funny finds :-) Post a picture on Instagram of your bag, tag me and use the hashtag #whatsinyourdiaperbag - can't wait to see what's in yours!
Thanks as always for stopping by!