Recently, my friends at Wee-Rascals asked their Instagram followers "Who inspires you"? I love this, and it really got my wheels turning! We find inspiration daily in our lives yet rarely (at least for me) do we stop to think about it... So, I'm taking a few minutes to think about who inspires me; here's a short list (I know there's more)...
- I've met many Mompreneurs lately and they all inspire me to think outside the box, make things happen, and go beyond my comfort zone (with the goal of never going back to a cubicle).
- My kids inspire me to have more fun.
- My experience loosing our daughter inspires me to be a better person, to give back and to volunteer with organizations like the March of Dimes.
- My husband inspires me with his work ethic to work harder and do things I love
- Family and friends inspire me daily to be a better mom.
- In New England, the Boston Marathon (the events of last year & this year's race) is in the headlines right now, all the stories of the survivors, families, and runners inspire me to run harder b/c I can and to appreciate every day and be grateful for all my body can do.
- Heidi, my favorite yoga teacher inspires me to take a moment for myself and to push myself harder.
I know there are so many more people that inspire me everyday this is just my short this from my 5 minutes of peace and reflection this morning. :-) So, who inspires you?
Thanks as always for stopping by!